Monday, January 21, 2008

Tonight's show has the CUTOUT COLLECTIVE with me in the studio (Tim and Jay - Take A Bow) as well as Flicker (Artist formally known as Dan Grim von Glimmer, SubO etc, do I sense an identity crisis?? - not that I am one to talk, I mean, who names themselves Destrukto, I ask you?)Show:
The Knife - Like a Pen (For Eve)
The Faint - Posed To Death
Copy - Backward
Hot Chip - And I Was A Boy From School
Basco - The Beat Goes On
Paddee - Michelin
Cutout Collective - Digital Heart
Justice - Stress
Cutout Collective - Bloodline
Fad Gadget - Fireside Favourite
MSTRKRFT - Paris
The Go! Team - Grip Like A Vice
Ratatat - Lex
Fad Gadget - Love Parasite
Wolf Parade - Dear Sons & Daughters Of Hungry Ghosts
Metric - Love Is A Place
Mazzy Star - Under My Car (For WANDA)
Cat Power - Where Is My Love?
Death From Above 1979 - Turn It Out
Shit Disco - 3D Sex Show
White Rose Movement - Pig Heil Jam
CSS - Art Bitch
NIN - Guns By Computer (Saul Williams)
Cut Copy - The Twilight
The Presets - Steamworks
Cutout Collective - K-K-Kid
Klaxons - Gravity's Rainbow (Van She Remix)
Muse - Endlessly
This show will be on my Blogspot by end of today, well, at least the first hour!Monday Nights 11pm till 1am Johannesburg Time, Channel 169 Audio Bouquet also 1485AM RadioI have started a new Blog on Blogspot: www.radiodeconstruction.blogspot.com where i will be posting my shows periodically. This gives you a direct link to listen to them on the Divshare site where they are loaded under Radio Deconstruction. This also means that anyone outside the country can listen to them online!

No comments: