Monday, February 18, 2008

There's a Simian Cutout Glo-stick in my Pocket Show


Tonight's Show is the There's a Simian Cutout Glo-stick in my Pocket Show:
Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Remix)
Black Devil Disco Club - Another Skin (Days of Blackula Version with Unit 4)
Lindstrom - I Feel Space
The Rapture - First Gear
Depeche Mode - My Joy (Slow Slide mix)
Sex Gang Children - Dieche (12" Mix) for Evereard
Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song (For SAM NOKKA)
David Bowie - Where have all the good times gone? (FOR WANDA)
The Cramps - Garbageman
Ladytron - CMYK

Love and Rockets - Saudade (HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LILLY)
Malajube - Fille a Plumes
DFA 79 - Little Girl (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Metric - Love Is A Place
Garbage - Milk (Siren Mix)
Hot Chip - Shake a Fist
Simian Mobile Disco - Wooden

Audion - Noiser
The Go! Team - Ladyflash (Simian Mobile Disco Remix)
Tom Vek - If I Had Changed My Mind
Softlightes - GirlKillsBear (Lo-Fi-Fnk Remix)
Four Tet - Hillarious Movie of the 90's (Manitoba Remix) Pour le Leenie
Brian Eno - Wire Shock
Simian Mobile Disco - System - Das Glow - Wiess Gaf
Cutout Collective - Digital Heart
Justice - Genesis

Ladytron - Sugar (Jagz Kooner remix)
Hot Chip - Boy From School (Erol Alkan's Extended Re-Work

Monday Nights 11pm till 1am Johannesburg Time, Channel 169 Audio Bouquet also 1485AM Radio (loadshedding permitting of course)
I have started a new Blog on Blogspot: www.radiodeconstruction.blogspot.com where i will be posting my shows periodically. This gives you a direct link to listen to them on the Divshare site where they are loaded under Radio Deconstruction. This also means that anyone outside the country can listen to them online!
I will post the show tomorrow, Internet SLOW!!!!!

No comments: