Thursday, June 24, 2010

Solvent, Don Diablo, !!!, Access Denied, Recast Dj's, Sia, Unicycle Loves You, STARS, Foals, Sick Boy

FIRSTLY, some awesomeness from South Korea, this is INSANE:


Thanks to Low Life Inc Records for:
a NEW compilation from the label Buzzard Gulch, which is a divison of Coco Machete. The compilation is called 'Night Of
The Living Blog' and it is definitely not PG-13. It's out this week on Beatport and everywhere else next
week. We've brought you two tracks to post and would love to see some love here for the undead
Access Denied - Great Trip
Recast DJs - Dancemachine
Go to Beatport to download the full album

Sia - Clap your hands (Prince Vince Remix)

Solvent - Loss For Words (Solvents Compurhythm Remx)
Solvent Web

Unicycle Loves You – Mirror Mirror

STARS - We Don’t Want Your Body
STARS MySpace

Foals - Spanish Sahara (Deadboy Remix)
Foals Web

Sick Boy - Bang Your Head (Clockwork Remix)

New Don Diablo remix:
[DIRECT] PETE LAWRIE - ALL THAT WE KEEP (DON DIABLO REMIX)
(Right Click, Save Target As...)
[ZSHARE] PETE LAWRIE - ALL THAT WE KEEP (DON DIABLO REMIX)
[SOUNDCLOUD] PETE LAWRIE - ALL THAT WE KEEP (DON DIABLO REMIX)

!!! - AM/FM
!!! Web

Violens - Acid Reign
Violens MySpace

YAY, more music for you. The world cup is hotting up now with most of the last 16 sorted, the football is getting more competitive.
I was going to post a whole convo I had on facebook with an infantile idiot, name and shame, but I won't. It's not worth the effort. All I will say is that the guy has to be one of the biggest arseholes I have ever come across. SCUM.
Apart from that, I am busy working on getting CLOSER back up and running sooner rather tha later, so keep em eyes peeled so to speak. I also have a big article to finish for next months VIXXEN magazine. All that AND go see ALL my customers. I have been doing presentations galore this week, it's been quite cool actually.
K, see you all soon my luverlies, kisses and hugs ans stuff......

No comments: