Tuesday, March 25, 2008

This Mondays Show



Mondays Show: Phew, after the awesomeness that was Muse and Chris Cornell....... they made the hours in the sun (my face can be used to land airoplanes at the moment, pink as all fuck, I am glowing), the hours in the queues to get drinks and food, Jarred Leto trying WAY too hard to be rock and roll (really, it's not really neccessary to use every second word as fuckers, and mother fuckers to prove you are rock and roll, in fact I thought he was a bit of a tit and his band pretty mediocre) anyways, it made all of that and the drunken screaming morons and that idiot in the vodacom rugby shirt who attacked some punkish dude for no reason ALL worthwile, MUSE were sublime, and Chris Cornell's voice is unbelievable.....
The Show:
1st Hour of Show
Hot Chip - One Pure Thought
Tomboy - Flamingo (Trentemoller Remix)
Aether - Brainstorm
Muse - Space Dementia
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Night of the Lotus Eaters
David Bowie - Here Comes The Night (For WANDA)
Massive Attack - Black Milk
Simple Minds - Theme For Great Cities
Four Tet - A Joy (Remix)
CSS - Meeting Paris Hilton

Datarock - See What I Care
David Bowie - I Can't Explain
2nd Hour of Show
Robyn - Konichiwa Bitches (Trentemoller Remix)
Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Massive Attack - I Against I
Findlay Brown - Losing the Will To Survive (Beyond the Wizards Sleeve Reanimation Remix)
Bauhaus - Mirror Remains
The Young Gods - Our House
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Hold On To Yourself
Goldfrapp - Happiness
Tones on Tail - Happiness
MSTRKRFT - Neon Knights
Get Shakes - Day Like Today
Boys Noize - Lava Lava

I will load the show later, I have tried twice now and the first downlaod took 68 minutes for it to let me know that Divshare was having technical difficulties and couldn't download my track right now thank you very much (with the download file sitting at 87% done!!!!!! AND the same shizz this morning, lost Internet connection at 98% done after 1 hour of waiting!!!!)

No comments: