Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New LufRkkk remix, my ramblings... DEPECHE MODE, WHITE ROSE MOVEMENT..WOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOO, Luiz aka LufRkkk sent me a new remix for you all to perve over:


♦NEW RMX•320KBPS

Kool and The Gang_CelebrationOfBreakbeat.lufrkkk rmx




LufRkkk MySpazz

LufRkkk Web

SOOOOOO, I am off to London, leave in 8 days time, YAAAAAAAY, Depeche Mode

I am SOOOO excited, I just hope that Dave Gahan recovers from his illness in time, AND I have JUST found out that teh support is the BRILLIANT M83, WOOOOOOOO, it just gets better and better!!
I am ALSO going to see WHITE ROSE MOVEMENT, in support of their new album, they will be supported by Ulterior AND Romance AND its in their hometown of Islington, so it should be a special gig, and ONLY TEN SQUID!!!!!!! FUCK, thats cheap for world class bands.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY4MAAAAAAAAAAAAY, CHOOOOOOOON4JOOOOOOOOOOON
R

Recorded my second show last night for Rock Out Radio, REALLY awesome, next week there will be more local stuff, unfortunately Ableton Live didn't like my Unit.R and Five Men Three Missing tracks so I will have to play them next week!!
I will keep you all informed of when I will be on!! Where to listen etc, as well as loading the shows up here as well!! It's been WAY too long that I have been away from you all!!!
I Love You All!!!! (some more than others)

No comments: