Tuesday, June 2, 2009

London May/June 2009

SOOOOOO, here I am in London and my gmail account is getting FULL of music for you all to hear, I am awaiting a fixed link from someone then it'll be a BIG post for you all!!
WELL, as most of you now know, Depeche Mode cancelled, Dave Gahan is REALLY ill, he had a low grade malignant tumour removed from his bladder, he's really lucky he got that gastro and they did the checks, or else it probably would have gone undetected. They are rescheduling, so all is not lost!!! Only problem is, the concert was on my birthday, my 40th,I was SOOOOOOO looking forward to it, and was also looking forward to seeing M83 as well, FUUUUUCK, all the way to London for that particular reason and it gets canned the day before I leave for London!!!!!
Anyway, speedy recovery Dave, we ALL love you and want you fit and healthy so you can give us more years of awesome music!!!
SOOO, whats new, I have tracks from Relentless, a new George Lenton (yaaaay, we love George Lenton), Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Kokuz, MSTRKRFT etc etc etc, so yeah, I will get it done in the next day or so, just got SOOO much to do, so much drinking to do, so much shopping to do......whew, LONDON, why do you take ALL my money away, HAHAHAHH
Its been great being with fiends etc, SO MANY BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

No comments: