Friday, February 13, 2009

Where I will be Tomorrow hating Valentines

RIGHT PEEPS, this is where I will be tomorrow being Valentines day firstly:



I will be playing at Gin tomorrow afternoon, a downtempo chilled set for y'all together with The Klassikist, he will be jealous of my shoes, oh yes, he WILL be jealous of my shoes!!!


Then in the evening I will be playing atThe Woods for an Anti-Valentines Dirty Electro Mash-up Madness fest!!!

Pixel Pop back and in full swing with a hella romantic lineup of our most dashing DJs for the Valentines party of Valentines parties.


Featuring:
Destrukto!
King of Town!
Double Adapter! (Distributing candy hearts all night)

Wear Red and/or White = Free Entry
Don't = Fifty Ronds


Right of Admission Reserved
No Under 18's - Bring your ID!

No comments: